Balcony Point at Springdale Farm is the perfect place to host your next corporate meeting, family reunion, baby shower or wedding reception! Enjoy the scenic view of the pond, accessible facilities, ample parking, and the inviting meeting room with a fireplace. Our rental rates are reasonable and can include audio visual equipment and access to an attached kitchen.
BALCONY POINT OFFERS
An accessible building, with an elevator, convenient for guests of all ages
- Wi-fi, a dropdown screen and audio-visual equipment
- Free parking with more than 150 spots
- A commercial-style kitchen favored by our catering partners
- Sizable restrooms to accommodate large parties
- The option to take a farm tour and even meet our barnyard animals
- An easy-to-find location, just two turns from Route 531
- Tables, chairs and picnic tables
BIRTHDAY PARTIES! CELEBRATIONS! CORPORATE EVENTS!
The Empire room is our most popular space for large indoor parties. It’s the main hall on the top floor of Balcony Point and can welcome up to 165 guests. Visitors enjoy scenery around the duck pond, a small apple orchard and a forest backdrop. Sunset views are often magnificent from here.
The Empire Suite features:
- a wrap-around balcony with picturesque views;
- large windows offering ample natural light;
- gas fireplace;
- a cathedral ceiling with skylights;
- a 37 x 56-foot meeting and event space;
- audio-visual equipment;
- a commercial kitchen right off of the room;
- updated furniture selection;
- and meeting or celebration space for up to 165 people.
Cortland, Cameo & Jonamac Mini-Suites
These three indoor suites on the ground floor can be used as private bride and groom rooms for dressing or event storage. These smaller indoor spaces include access to an outdoor patio with scenic views of the pond. They can each accommodate up to 20 guests.
Our open-air shelter is ideal for large outdoor events and occasions for up to 100 guests. Weekends under the pavilion tend to book up quickly during warm weather months. Visitors here enjoy farm views and the nearby playground.
The Orchard Pavilion features:
- picnic style space for up to 100 people;
- an adjacent playground;
- electricity hook-up;
- mounted lighting; and
- additional restrooms nearby.
Courtyard and Green Space
You can choose multiple areas to use as a backdrop for your photo shoot or set up for an outdoor tented event. The ground floor of Balcony Point can be transformed with patio seating and chandeliers. It’s a great space for celebrations midday or at sunset.
Balcony Point offers:
- an accessible building, with an elevator, convenient for guests of all ages;
- secure guest Wi-fi, a dropdown screen and audio-visual equipment;
- free parking with more than 150 spots;
- a commercial-style kitchen favored by our catering partners;
- sizable restrooms to accommodate large parties;
- options to take a farm tour and even meet our barnyard animals;
- an easy-to-find location, just two turns from Route 531; plus
- tables, chairs and picnic tables.
Apple Blossom Gazebo
NEW! The Apple Blossom Gazebo is a newly constructed addition and is perfect for wedding vows or renewals. It is located near our apple orchard and offers views of the pond and gentle sloping hills. It’s a beautiful backdrop for special occasions.
Contact Laura Rivera at 585-643-1528
What visitors are saying!
“We wanted a place to host my son’s first birthday party – a place that would be fun and comfortable for people of all ages. We rented just the pavilion at Springdale Farm and paid to have our guests enter the petting zoo. Thanks to the animals, the playground and the open fields for kicking around soccer balls, everyone was entertained. It worked out perfectly!"M. Bakke
What visitors are saying!
"We would like to express our appreciation to all the staff at Springdale Farm, especially Jeanie, for your help in making our daughter's wedding so special. As you can tell from looking at the photos, Springdale was exactly the right place for their celebration, and we will always have the most wonderful memories of that beautiful day. Thank you so much!”S. Cable