- Explore the life cycles of animals
- Develop awareness of the interdependence of plants and animals
- Apply observation, classifying and predicting skills
- Apply mathematical reasoning including estimating, predicting and numeration
- Expand listening, speaking and vocabulary skills
- Become familiar with the products that come from a farm
Guided tours are one-hour long, but groups are welcome to stay longer to enjoy other areas of the farm. Cost is $5.00 per person, minimum 15 people, and must be scheduled in advance.
Tours are scheduled Monday-Friday at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Special requests for tours at other times may be accommodated. Tours are hosted rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather.